Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cellular Healing Diet

I started following the Cellular Healing Diet a week and a half ago.  I thought a blog would be a good place to keep track of and share recipes that I try, as well as note my progress along the way.

My primary goal in choosing to follow this eating plan is to lose weight and feel healthier.  I can say after the first week I did notice a difference.  I felt lighter and less bloated.  Finally after three days I had to know, did I weigh any less? I stepped on the scale and yes, I was down 4 pounds!  The following Saturday I attended two graduation parties, which meant I did eat sugar....still one week on the plan I was down a total of 3 pounds.  I was happy.

I am in week two now.  My attitude is good, meaning I don't feel deprived.  This is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment